Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is It Worth It ? Cause I'm Watching

I didnt want to tell him no,
I didnt think I would sell my soul
I didnt think he'd be a homosexual
I thought those words would be to cold.

So what a little compromise
Its not like its my demise
C'mon people do it all the time
This one time wont make you lose your mind

Why should I have to embrace the Cross
My life is fine Im not lost
Do you see my life the car I drive
My clothes I wear I look just fine

There's nothing more that's left to say
I run my life Ill be ok
I live my life I live for one
I run the street I have my fun
And when I feel my run is done

Ill take my time and get it right
Whats the rush God's patient right
He saw how hard I fought to fight

Plus Christians do it day and night
They barely read or yet recite
The Word He says will bring them life.

So while your judging me about doing me
Find out why You Still Doin YOU

Cause Im Watching ( a person getting an impression about Your salvation)

3 comments:

  1. You all in my face today. Its like I want my way, but people like you make me say "how long can I survive this life called lie?"
    Thank you for truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow, it just makes me think about how people around me see me and my lifestyle. I am a christian, but am I the only one that knows that, or can people around me tell by my lifestyle. Speak truth!

    ReplyDelete